How do I hang the Wallpaper?
FOR WOVEN PAPER RECOMMENDED TOOLS
- Rollers and tray
- Paintbrush (For the areas that the roller misses, e.g. along the ceiling and skirting boards)
- Spirit level or plumb line (To make sure the wallpaper is straight)
- Steel ruler (To make a straight, clean cut along the top and bottom)
- Wallpaper sponge (Soft cloth or sponge, preferably a cellulose sponge)
- Craft knife
- Wallpapering tool or brush
FOR VINYL INSTRUCTION
When you received the Vinyl murals, please unroll it all, and get some book to put on the Murals, then waiting few hours or 1 day, Peel of each panels, and carefully put on your wall from top to bottom easy and no need tools or glue, its removable and washable.